If you wish to contact Michelle Cameron for an interview or obtain press kit information, please contact her agent
Click to download PDF copies of Michelle's press kit:
Right-click the image below and select "Save Target As" to download high resoultion versions:
The Fruit of Her Hands Cover
Listen to a podcast of my interview on Talkline with Zev Brenner, October 13, 2009
.Listen to a podcast of my discussion at Temple Beth Hatikvah in Summit, NJ, October 2009 (55 minutes)
Click to read PDF copies of interviews, reviews, and articles:
- Westwood-Washington Township Patch, January 26, 2011, " YJCC Book Club Welcomes Author of Historical Novel"
- Solandeer, November 2010, Cindy Vallar's "The Red Pencil column profiles Michelle Cameron's The Fruit of Her Hands"
- The Alternative Press, March 1, 2010, "Women Who Write, Inc. Sponsor Panel Discussion for Authors"
- The New Jersey Jewish News, February 21, 2010, "If Rabbi Meir's wife had a voice"
- The Chatham Independent Press, December 1, 2008, "Exploring family roots leads Chatham woman to pen a novel"
- The Daily Record , October 28, 2009, "Chatham author's novel based on family history"
- The Chatham Courier, October 23, 2009, "Historical novel based on township woman’s ancestors"
- www.northjersey.com, October 21, 2009, "Digging for family roots yields novel"
- The San Diego Jewish World, September 9, 2009, "Historic rabbi's descendant creates a fictional wife for him"
- The New York Jewish Week, September 1, 2009, "Arts Preview: Books"
- Jewish Woman Magazine, Fall 2009, "Book Group"
- Tablet Magazine, August 24, 2009, "On the Bookshelf"
- Parsippany Life, August 6, 2008, “Cameron shares experience with book publishing”
- Read the February 16, 2004 interview with Michelle Cameron from the Camden County's Cultural and Heritage Commission Web site.
- MetroWest Daily News, April 11, 2004: "Finding poetry in Shakespeare's life"